Talent Acquisition Analyst
Title: Talent Acquisition Analyst
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Duration: 6 months or longer
Our client is a subsidiary of an American multinational telecommunications company for its media and online businesses.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Analyst.
The person in this role:
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a recruiting or HR organization.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high degree of professionalism in email and phone messaging.
- Proven ability to assess and improve processes.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Google Docs.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems a plus.
- Great sense of humor a must.
Compensation and Benefits
Rate: $41/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.