Telecom Equipment Engineer
APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify a Telecom Equipment Engineer Location: Indianapolis, IN 46240 Position: Telecom Equipment Engineer
Duration: 12 months or longer
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Responsible for Engineering and Design of all cell site and CRAN equipment for wireless networks.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Planning Engineering,Provisioning and Implementation of Ericsson EnodeB's.
* Forecast future needs including, but not limited to, SM's, PSU's, Circuit packs, floorspace & Power.
* Ensure proper switch expansion to support growth of all platforms
* Develop and issue planning report for sites to be utilized by Region & HQ Budgeting
* Work closely with Area and Manager to prepare and review annual budget
* Track all Capital requirements related to the switches
* Monitor all equipment expenditures
* Prepare purchase orders and ensure vendor payment utilizing PeopleSoft
Equipment Procurement & Optimization-
* Ensure optimum equipment utilization and efficiency.
* Oversee equipment installation and acceptance
* Design, procure equipment and manage construction of new MSC's.
* Aid in design, procure equipment and manage network expansions.
* Must be self motivated and have ability to complete tasks with little supervision.
* Strong Project Management and Communication skills with the ability to work closely with Team members.B.S. Degree or Previous experience with Project/Construction Management of Mobile Switching Centers desired.
Proficiency in Xpercom and Watchmark are desired.
Experience with ALU Switch equipment.
Must be self managed and motivated.
Experience in managing budgets and peoplesoft skills a plus.
7 to 10 years of experience.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.