Telecom Implementation Engineer
TITLE: Telecom Implementation Engineer
LOCATION: Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
CONTRACT: 12 months or longer
SHIFT: Daily work schedule 8-5, use of personal car and cellphone a must. No overnights required.
PAY RATE: $45-$50/hr on W2
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
Manage installation of Nokia transport hardware from initial ordering, inventory management and close-out handoff to transport engineers. Understand router card layouts, physical installation, and DC power required to prepare router for integration. Experience with Nokia 7705, Nokia IXR-e, Nokia IXR-s, Nokia SR-1 and Nokia 7250 hardware a significant plus.
- Ability to provide value engineering for router modification, close out package signoff, and change orders review.
- Position directly influences the implementation of all of the critical aspects to create a transport environment to support a higher densities of equipment.
- Contractor must provide financial management of projects from initial project creation, proposal/bid through receipt of final product or service.
- Resource must participate in team scope of work development and vendor implementation guidance for each project. Demonstrate professionalism by responding to e-mails promptly, actively participating in meetings, communicate clearly, and provide updates, update infrastructure records for materials on site.
- DC power plant and distribution
- Nokia 7705, IXR-e and IXR-s hardware
- Close-out package review for router installation
- Associates degree or minimum of 5 yrs. equivalent telecommunications experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and have ability to complete tasks with little supervision.
- Strong project management and communication skills with the ability to work closely with Team members.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.