Telecom Invoice Analyst
Telecom Invoice Analyst
Location: Irving, TX 75038 Duration: 2 years and 6 months Work Schedule: Standard 8-5pm position with some flexibility to choose from 7-4, 7:30-4:30, 8-5 or 8:30-5:30 shift 9/80 Pay Rate: $30-35/hr on W2
Candidate for this position will have the primary responsibility for processing One Fiber invoices and managing the One Fiber invoicing process.
- Manage database updates for all manually created invoices to ensure invoicing database is maintained as near real-time as possible.
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- Analyze and organize Excel data for reporting and analysis.
- Required 7-10 years of experience
- 3-5 years work experience in Telecommunications
- EXCEL SUPER USER needed....Advanced Excel skills manipulating data with vlookups and pivot tables, sorting and identifying discrepancies and anomalies
- Project Management experience and ability to drive tasks/projects to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with external construction vendors and internal engineers and management
- Understanding of accounting principles including three-way match
- Experience with accounting systems (SAP)
- Experience with Agile development and user testing
- Ability to work well on a team to accomplish goals
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.