Telecom Network Project Manager
APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify a Network Project Manager
Location: Richardson, TX 75081
Position: Network Project Manager
Duration: 12 months
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are investing in our network to improve the way we live, work, and communicate. Our one fiber build will be critical for all our future connectivity businesses including new products such as IoT, 5G, and future smart cities. You will a part of a Project Management team focused on the deployment of the Verizon Global Management Network devices in support of our key strategic initiatives including intelligent Edge Network (iEN). You will be expected to quickly learn the Telemetry process and become highly proficient with the different systems used. Communication is key to success, so you must be able to communicate easily with others. The ability to concisely and clearly share data points and project information is vital. Accuracy and attention to detail will be part of your daily job requirements.
Project Manager - Network
JOB DUTIES: You'll take ownership of issues and their successful resolution. You're proactive, driven to find improvement opportunities, and creative and persistent in solving problems. Your superior time management, prioritization, and planning skills help you thrive in a dynamic work environment and keep a laser-sharp focus on deliverables and timelines.
• Driving complex projects and programs to achieve targeted and measured business goals and key objectives.
• Ensuring on-time delivery of management network solutions to align with business requirements.
• Building and maintaining excellent communication and relationships with several cross-functional teams.
• Identifying, monitoring, reporting and escalating project-related issues to achieve timely resolution.
• Developing and implementing corrective action plans to mitigate impact to project schedules and overall business objectives.
You'll need to have: • Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Four or more years of relevant work experience.
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation skills and organizational skills.
• Experience with agile processes and methodologies.
• Knowledge of PC and software applications including Windows and MS Office.
Even better if you have: • An advanced degree.
• Competency with statistical analysis of workflows to increase efficiency.
• Technical and project management knowledge.
• Experience in performing trend analysis on numerous metrics and establishing process improvement.
• Ability to collect and analyze data to measure gaps, performances, and use of data for efficiency purposes.
• Ability to be a team player, independent thinker, self-starter and capability of building strong relationships.
• System experience in PMD, CoFEE/CCP, DRT, Orderpro, Microsoft Excel.
• Project Management experience.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: College degree
8-5 PM CT
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.