Voice Implementation Project Manager
Voice Implementation Project Manger
Ashburn, VA 20147
2 years on contract (or longer)
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Responsible for successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
- Provide customer and account teams with frequent updates and status reports (both written and verbal as required.
- This role will require the ability to provide leadership details for project management for large, complex projects and provide customer communication/coordination as required e.g. weekly calls, written communication, projected timelines
- Work toward improving the overall customer experience by driving change to improve delivery cycle time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Tracking and Reporting experience
- Willingness to learn
- Independent worker who can complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Excellent verbal skills and need to harbor an ability to work well in an ambiguous and complex environment.
- Oversee multiple projects concurrently, for large projects thus should have critical thinking in the decision making process.
- Require technical knowledge as you will be coordinating efforts with customer network engineering teams.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. (Eligible on the 30 days period)
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.