APR Consulting Open Enrollment 2020
Our annual benefits Open Enrollment period is here! Open Enrollment is your opportunity to review and make changes to your medical, dental, and vision plans. You may add, delete, or change plans, as well as add or remove dependents from your coverage.
We have exciting new changes to share with you! Please make sure to read all the information provided below as many of our plans and rates have changed.
Important Dates to Remember:
- • Open Enrollment period is from May 4 – 15, 2020.
• All enrollments are DUE BY 8:59 pm PST on Friday, May 15th, 2020.
• Elections made during this Open Enrollment will become effective on June 1, 2020
Benefits Guide: The guide can be accessed externally from this link Benefits Guide 2019-2020. It contains updated plan information including new medical plans provided by United Health Care.
Current/Existing Participants: All current coverage will expire on May 31, 2020. If you are existing participant, you must re-enroll to maintain coverage. You will not be auto enrolled.
Enrollment Portal: To enroll in our group health benefits (medical, dental, or vision), please visit our Benefits Portal – https://brightchoices.liazon.com.
- • Username: APR + first initial + last initial + last 5 SSN
- • Password: Your 9-digit Social Security Number (without dashes) Upon log in, you will be prompted to change your password
- Example log in for Jane Smith with an SSN of 123-45-6789
Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC Plus): We also offer affordable MEC Plus plans to all our employees for basic care such as doctor visits and generic prescription drug coverage. If you like to sign up for this, please complete the SBMA Enrollment Form.
Plan Rates: You will find a summary of plan & rates on page __ and __ of the benefits guide. The rates shown reflects a weekly payroll deduction.
On behalf of APR Consulting, we encourage your participation and thank you for your cooperation. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.