Credits and Collections Specialist
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Credits and Collections Specialist for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
Location: Moon, PA 15108 Duration: 12 months or longer Pay Rate: $23-$25/hr., depending on experience Shift: 1st shift, M-F, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to: analyze customer financial condition and authorize customer credit lines, minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections, assist with order management, provide customer service, reconcile customer statements/billings, communicate credit department and company payment policy, participate in process improvement projects, and support other management directives as prescribed.
- Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Make collection calls to collect accounts receivable and keep customer accounts current.
- Investigate and resolve problems (equipment failures, duplicate or incorrect shipments, special terms, pricing errors, early shipments. etc.) that for any reason is a factor in a customer not paying an invoice within selling terms.
- Interface with marketing, order entry, shipping and cash application as required.
- Ensure attainment of accounts receivable and cash collection rolling forecasts.
- Maintain accurate credit and collection files and collection notes.
- Manage Letters of Credit process to ensure prompt payment.
- 1-3 years of experience in role
- The manager is looking for someone who has worked in a business-to-business credit/collection role.
- They need someone with strong customer service/dispute resolution skills in a high-volume environment.
- Our analysts are managing about 75 inbound emails/day on top of incoming phone calls, the outbound contacts that they need to make and other tasks that are part of their responsibilities.
- We'd like to see some background in a working role or in education that indicates an ability to understand financial transactions.
- Bachelor's degree required, accounting/finance preferred.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.