Entry Level Assembler
APR has been engaged to identify a hardworking Entry Level Assemblers for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Richmond, VA, 23223 CONTRACT: 12 months or longer PAY RATE: $12/hr. SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, OT required
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Sorting and Checking, Inspection, PCB and Small Parts Assembly, Aiming. Uses fingers or tools to perform one or more repetitive assembly operations to produce small, light-weight products.
- Familiarize self with customs, procedures, protocol and policies of Operations Department
- Continually improve assembly accuracy and time.
- Effectively work with members of designated team.
- Learn new techniques and machinery as assigned.
- Maintain a conscientious effort toward safety.
- Assist in areas of need such as training, vacation and break coverage, and all other areas as assigned.
- Keep all work areas clean, organized and presentable.
- Comply with and ensure department compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
- Comply with all applicable U.S. export control and security regulations.
- Other duties as required.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime as needed
- Attention to detail.
- Communication and teamwork skills.
- Electronic wiring and assembly skills.
- Ability to build to customized specifications.
- Ability to adhere to safety requirements.
- Steel toed shoes and safety glasses required
COMPENSATION: We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.