Title: Accounting Analyst
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Duration: 3 months or longer
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and process journal entries for all Indirect Domestic taxes
- Timely prepare account reconciliations on a monthly basis and resolve any outstanding balances through collaboration with Compliance Teams and then via journal entries
- Work with outside and internal business groups to ensure that 100% of Blackline requirements are met for reporting purposes; certifications performed, approved, and reviewed by the last day of the month
- Timely prepare monthly analysis of the components of the current liabilities
- Perform data validation during parallel with 1ERP Perform data validation during the implementation of BOT for Cash Taxes Paid.
- Accounting background.
- Advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables, VLOOKUP)
- General Ledger System knowledge
- SAP, Peoplesoft
- Working knowledge of Alteryx (preferred)
- Prepare Account Reconciliations
- Prepare Journal Entries
- Special Projects
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.