Wireless Network Implementation Engineer
TITLE: Wireless Network Implementation Engineer LOCATION: Irving, TX 75038 DURATION: 2 years and 6 months PAY RATE: $40-$45/hr on W2
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
The South Central Coast In Building Engineering team is looking for an Equipment Engineer who will be working with network engineering and operations to ensure that the equipment required for In Building and Venue projects is available when its needed and complete. When a project needs to be completed, determine equipment needs and order and integrate a wide range of equipment such as antennas, radio heads, power systems, and fiber optic cable. Work closely with other Network teams such as Operations, Construction and Facilities to implement new technologies and services and meet project milestones.
- Work directly with the RF/Construction engineers to determine equipment needs for projects based on engineering plans and project outlines.
- Coordinate the ordering and integration process to provide complete equipment sets for projects.
- Manage supplier relationships to meet targeted network milestones and turn-up dates.
- Follow appropriate methods and procedures for equipment tracking and inventory control, vendor invoicing and tracking for SOX compliance.
- Manage vendor relationships to confirm that equipment is delivered and received timely and accordance with company compliance guidelines.
- Deliver on monthly spend targets that help support our capital commitments and maintain program cadence/run rates.
- Utilize project tracking tools (FUZE) to accurately document equipment orders, schedules and installation completions. Utilize equipment tracking tools (CATS, FUZE)
- Create and track purchase orders in procurement and project management tool (Fuze).
- Manage lifecycle of all purchase orders from creation to receipt to vendor invoicing.
- Populate milestones.
- Engineer, order, track, and release all equipment orders for the team.
- Manage all orders and manage excess inventory based on project requirements.
- Manage and input data in all Equipment databases.
- Create, review, and file detailed implementation documentation. Identify process improvement opportunities and develop standards
- Experience managing POs for wireless network implementation projects.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in Wireless/Cellular/Telecom equipment technologies.
- Understanding of 4G LTE and 5G technology, Nokia and Samsung experience preferred.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge and experience with G-Suite, MS Excel and the full suite of Microsoft Office.
- Experience managing many technical projects simultaneously and delivering results on time.
- Demonstrated strong skill set in critical thinking, problem-solving, and influencing/motivating of non-direct reports.
- Strong ability to coordinate and work well within a team environment to meet common goals.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong Project Management and Communication skills with the ability to work independently to produce results. Detail Oriented. Proficiency in Data management. Advanced Excel/Tableau skills and automation experience.
- Process improvement driven.
- Detail oriented. Must be highly motivated and have ability to self manage. Expect work to be fast pasted, must fulfill requests and process tasks in timely fashion and document forward progress for all programs - must have ability to multi-task
- Bachelor/Associate degree in a technical field or minimum of 5 yrs equivalent wireless experience (Electrical, Industrial, Computer Science, etc.)
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.