• Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the company in the HR, Recruiting and Operations functions.
• Develop a robust HR and Recruiting function for the company with particular emphasis on culture, compliance and employee / client satisfaction.
• Handle inquiries quickly, proactively, and follow through on tasks to successful completion.
• Collaborate with other departments as well to provide seamless support for all team members
• Manage and streamline on- boarding process for new employees
• Actively manage and collaborate with partners, vendors and providers
• Min. Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or relevant field
• Have 5+ years of relevant experience in managing and supporting growing teams.
• Expert understanding of payroll, worker's compensation, offer letters, onboarding, etc.
• Possess expert knowledge of Google and Microsoft Suite Apps (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Gmail, Microsoft Office)
• Have knowledge of Application Tracking Systems (Bullhorn, LinkedIn) and HR Systems, etc.
• Experience working with a PEO, ADP WorkForce Now, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc. is a plus
• Be proactive and motivated to iterate on current processes and build efficient systems.
• Manage a small team of HR Managers and coordinate with Finance, Division Managers, Recruiting, etc.
• Experience with HR related issues and nuances for Federal Contractors
• Experience with the Service Contract Act, Davis Bacon Act, Certified Payrolls
• Experience with Affordable Care Act and other HR compliance matters
• Have discretion and sensitivity toward confidential information.
• Have an incredible attention for detail especially when it comes to written communications.
• Have professional polish in both internal and external interactions.
• Be committed to collaboration and teamwork.
• Be responsive to the needs of the clients and employees whenever required • Strong financial understanding of HR related concepts
• Comfortable working with our team members in different locations and time zones.
• Enthusiasm and interest in advancing career in HR, Recruiting or Operations
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.