APR has been engaged to identify a hardworking Engineering Technician for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: La Vergne, TN 37086 CONTRACT: 8 months or longer PAY: $18/hour SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- The Engineering Technician will assist front office engineering personnel with technical and administrative tasks, including:
- Engineering workflow process documentation / standardization
- Engineering drawing filing / preparation
- Internal IT system process documentation
- Administrative Tasks
- 1-3 years of experience in role
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience preferred in AutoCAD/2D modeling software
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.