Antenna Test Engineer with Secret Clearance
An aerospace client is looking for an Antenna Test Engineer with Secret Clearance who will design antenna test equipment design in support of factory phased array testing.
Location: Linthicum Heights, MD 21090 (On-site) Position: Antenna Test Engineer with Secret Clearance Pay Rate: $38.87/hr. on W2 (DOE) Duration: 12 months or longer Shift: Position is for 2nd Shift
RESPONSIBILITIES: Help shape the future by working with the most advanced radar systems in the industry. The company's Mission Systems Sector Test Engineering organization is seeking an Antenna Test Engineer to be an instrumental part of the Test Engineering Team at our Linthicum campus.
- Antenna test equipment design in support of factory phased array testing
- Test software and test equipment design related to phased array testing in a Nearfield Antenna Range
- Troubleshoot RF issues during a test of advanced antenna systems.
- Support technicians with troubleshooting and training
- Analyze test data and identify early trends
- Support program meetings in developing root cause and corrective actions
- Collaborate with design engineering for hardware and test improvements
- Sensitivity to cost, schedule, and quality as well as policies and procedures is imperative
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Has an Active Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a Special Access Program (SAP) security clearance.
- BS Degree in science, engineering, or other STEM-related plus a minimum of 1-year experience -or- an MS degree in areas described above with a minimum of 1-year experience
- Experience in electrical and/or RF test equipment design
- Experience with test software development
- Familiarity with RF and antenna theory
- RF test experience and or antenna range experience
- EE degree preferred with design and software experience
- Software development experience with RF and antenna systems
- Test development experience in a nearfield antenna range
About our client:
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top-talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer their employees continuous growth, learning, and development.
This client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
About APR: Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.