CNC Machinist- Duplicate
APR has been engaged to identify hard working CNC Machinist for one of our biggest clients in the aerospace/manufacturing industry.
***This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine***
LOCATION: Middleborough, MA 02346 CONTRACT: 5 months or longer PAY RATE: $22-$29/hr., depending on experience SHIFT: 1st shift, Monday- Thursday, 6:00 am – 3:30pm, and Friday, 6:00 am to 10:00 am
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
One of the leading global manufacturers of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
- Ability to set up and run Swiss style CNC Machines, monitor 2-3 machines at a time.
- Change over Automatic Barfeeders.
- Dimensionally inspection parts using a variety of inspection equipment included vernier calipers, micrometers, and optical comparators.
- Able to work to assigned priorities and identify ideal run sequencing of parts
- Work from complex blueprints, schedules, work orders and verbal instructions from supervisor or group leader.
- Review blueprint and develop program. Determine proper techniques and tool selection.
- Check to ensure material, tools and measuring equipment are available.
- Set-up the machine. Sharpen or replace worn tools as required. Select correct speeds and feeds.
- Check to ensure machine is functioning properly and safely.
- Inspect parts using a variety of measuring equipment. If parts are out of tolerance, troubleshoot problems, take corrective action. Submit part for first piece inspection and proceed after approval.
- Inspect parts to ensure compliance with print specifications.
- Conduct preventative maintenance duties on equipment to ensure safe, efficient operation.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports as required.
- Maintain established quality standards
- Ensure work area and equipment are maintained in a clean, safe and orderly condition, that prescribed safety measures are followed, and established company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 7-10 years of experience
- Steel Toed Shoes required
- Experience with Citizen L20E, L20X, and M32 machines.
- Familiarity with IEMCA, Patriot, and LNS barfeeders.
- Experience with tight tolerance machining, up to ± .0001".
- Cell leader experience
COMPENSATION: We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.