Cyber Information Security Analyst
An aerospace client is looking for a Cyber Information Security Analyst who performs assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
Location: Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Position: Cyber Information Security Analyst
Pay Rate: $56.89/hr.
Duration: 6 months or longer
· Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
· Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits.
· Assist in the implementation of the required government policy, make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
· Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
· Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
· Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M.
· Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
· U.S. Citizen required
· Master's degree with 7 years of experience; OR a Bachelor's degree with 9 years of experience; OR an Associate's degree with 11 years of experience; OR a High School Diploma/GED with 13 years of experience is required
· Current DoD 8570 IAM level 3 security certification (example: CISM, GSLC, or CISSP)
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment
· Candidates must have a current DOD Secret level security clearance to include a closed investigation date completed within the last 6 years in order to be considered
· Must have the ability to obtain, and maintain, access to Special Programs as condition of continued employment
· The ideal candidate will have a Master's degree in Cyber Security, a CISSP, and 8 years of experience with Certification and Accreditation of classified systems and Risk Management Framework
· Knowledge of ACAS, NESSUS, SPLUNK, SCAP, POA&Ms, NIST, DIACAP, NISPOM, system audits, vulnerability scanning, and RMF package development preferred
· Current Top Secret with SAP/SAR access is preferable
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our client:
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.