Digital Engineer (VHDL)
An aerospace client is looking for Digital Engineer (VHDL) who will design, develop, modify, and evaluate digital electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for digital electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
Position: Digital Engineer (VHDL) in Chandler, AZ
Pay Rate: $89.67/hr.
Duration: 12 months or longer
- Determines design approaches and parameters.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results.
- Selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
- May also review vendor capability to support product development.
- US Citizen
- Requires BSEE and 5 years of experience in VHDL logic design, or MSEE and 3 years of experience.
- Electrical engineer to design VHDL logic circuits for use in aerospace avionics applications.
- Serial communication protocols: UART, SPI, I2C, 1-Wire, Ethernet, (Space Wire familiarity preferred),
- Fixed point mathematical fundamentals, Static Timing Analysis and Timing Closure (setup and hold, slack, skew, etc.),
- Asynchronous Clock Domain crossing and general metastability mitigation techniques,
- Test-bench development, including timing accurate bus functional models, complete functional coverage, etc.
- Experience with generating design documents including specifications, user's manuals, and test plans.
- Physical testing experience including lab measurements (oscilloscope, digital logic analyzer), defining test setups, in-circuit debugging, etc.
- Must be capable of understanding and adhering to department design standards.
- Prefer candidates with ability to work in an Agile project format, team-based environment, including Jira and Git environments.
- ModelSim or Quest Asim experience is preferred.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our client:
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.