Digital Engineer 3
Title: Digital Engineer
Location: Linthicum, MD 21090 (on site)
Duration: 12 months or longer
Pay rate: $70-79/hr.
Schedule: 9/80 (optional)
COVD-19 Vaccination is a requirement for this assignment. However, accommodations may be made for those with medical or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- The individual will perform functional verification of register transfer level (RTL) code of a complex ASIC at block level and SOC level using UVM (Universal Verification Methodology) and SystemVerilog and Cadence Xcelium simulation tool.
- This task includes but not limited to development of testbench, tests, verification IP (VIP), verification models, coverage models, extensive simulation and debug, code coverage and functional coverage, generation and analysis of reports and metrics, documentation etc.
- This candidate will have an ability to operate in a team environment and collaborate across the different teams as required to accomplish the goals.
- U.S. citizenship
- Active DoD Secret Clearance or higher and ability to obtain SAP (Special Access Program) Clearance
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in Electrical Engineering or comparable engineering discipline
- 9+ years of design verification experience
- Expertise in HDL (VHDL/Verilog) and HVL (SystemVerilog)
- Experience with SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA)
- Advanced knowledge of UVM and SystemVerilog
- Experience with a coverage-driven verification methodology from planning through closure
- Knowledge of industry standard interfaces
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages and concepts
- Be able to work in teams and communicate clearly across various levels of engineers
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Tcl, Python or Perl
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.