Dimension Control Technician
An aerospace client is looking for a Dimension Control Technician who lays out, fabricates, and assembles a variety of standard and nonstandard major jigs, fixtures, tool masters, master tooling gauges, and related tooling involving compound angels and complex contours where the establishment and coordination to exacting tolerances of numerous tooling holes and reference points between several planes are required.
Location: Palmdale, CA 93550
Position: Dimension Control Technician
Pay Rate: $46.28/hr.
Duration: 12 months or longer
· Plans work to be performed and determines methods and sequence of operations working from tool design drawings or own designs.
· Sets up and operates optical instruments to check overall and detailed alignment, fit, or adjustment of assemblies.
· Develops and designs holding devices and jig and fixture details.
· Prepares operational sequences and shop drawings covering parts fabrication and assembly to be performed by others.
· May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
· U.S. Citizen required
· Minimum of a High School diploma / GED and 4 years' experience working with Assembly Tooling
· Strong working knowledge of blueprints, tool design, and engineering drawings.
· The ability to work off of high ladders and portable platforms, perform heavy lifting, and capable of standing for long periods of time.
· The ability to work or support any shift as well as overtime as necessary to support the product
· Working knowledge of Leica or Faro Laser tracker to inspect and create Assembly tools
· Associate's degree or Technical Certificate
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our client:
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.