Electrical Design Engineer
Title: Electrical Design Engineer
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Duration: 12 months or longer
Pay rate: $90-97/hr.
COVD-19 Vaccination is a requirement for this assignment. However, accommodations may be made for those with medical or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Architecture design, detailed design, performing customer briefings/reviews, hardware test, site integration, and post-delivery support.
- Primary deliverables are flight electronics test systems and satellite system operational ground-based hardware.
- The candidate will lead a design in a team environment with other engineering functions, including: Flight Engineering, Systems Engineering, Product Engineering, Software Engineering, Production, Procurement, and Program Management to meet schedule and technical requirements.
- Detailed Digital, RF, or Analog analysis at the component level
- FPGA design, functional simulation, and test vector creation
- PCB/CCA design, development, test, and integration
- Electronic Unit design, development, test, and integration
- Electronic Test System (Test Set) design, development, test, and post-delivery support
- Worst case performance analysis for critical Digital and/or RF signals
- Developing and presenting design reviews for internal and external customers
- Reporting schedule and earned value to program leadership
- US Citizenship is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or another STEM degree from an accredited institution and 14 years of experience in an Engineering Environment; OR, a minimum of 12 years of experience with a Master's Degree in STEM
- Design and test experience in digital technology
- Master's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- DOD, SCI, or SSBI clearance
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.