Global Payroll Analyst
Title: Global Payroll Analyst Location: Bloomington, MN 55437 Pay Rate: $75 - 81.44/ hr Duration: 12 months or longer
COVD-19 Vaccination is a requirement for this assignment. However, accommodations may be made for those with medical or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is looking for a Payroll Analyst to be assigned in Bloomington, MN facility.
- Participate in global monthly payroll processing activities for international countries
- Prepare manual international payroll files, manual updates and changes, process employee changes for ADP Streamline processing
- Analyze transactions including gross-to-net, taxes and statutory and non-statutory deductions
- Prepare monthly money movement for salaries and tax transfers
- Perform validation of ADP prepared payroll amounts and tax payments for processing.
- Work with Northrop Grumman's international accounting team to book GL entries and resolve accounting issues
- Support audit requests
- Participate in non-recurring projects
- US Citizenship required
- Minimum 4-year degree; Accounting degree preferred
- CPP Certification from American Payroll Association (APA)
- 5 years Global Payroll experience
- Microsoft Excel/spreadsheet analysis experience required
- SAP payroll experience preferred
- ADP Streamline Software experience preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay Rate: $75 - 81.44/ hr
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.