Title: HR Assistant Location: Irving, TX Duration: 12 months or longer
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
JOB OVERVIEW We are looking for a HR Assistant who will perform administrative activities in support of Human Resources functions. HR Systems knowledge, customer satisfaction and follow through and prior case management tool experience.
· Performs a variety of general personnel/clerical tasks in such areas as employee records, benefits, education/training, employment, compensation, and equal employment opportunity.
· Maintains both manual and automated personnel records, collects and compiles sensitive and confidential personnel statistics and prepares reports.
· In accordance with procedures, furnishes information to authorized persons and/or agencies.
· Provides information to all levels of employees regarding personnel policies and procedures.
· HR Assistant will respond to inquiries and requests via telephone, Internet, and/or correspondence from internal and external customers as the first tier of customer support for various transactional duties.
· US Citizenship required
· HS Diploma or equivalent
· 1-3 years of related experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay Rate: $18/hr. on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.