Title: Maintenance Electrician
Location: Commerce, CA 90040-2968
Duration: 12 months or longer
Schedule: Mondays - Fridays, 8 AM to 5 PM
Pay rate: $18.71/hr.
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Repairs, constructs, installs, troubleshoots, and maintains routine electrical systems and equipment.
- Cuts, threads, bends, couples, and straps conduit.
- Cuts wire and conduit to length.
- Installs, repairs, or replaces switch boxes, light bulbs, plugs, sockets, light fuses, and extension cords.
- Disassembles motors, generators, and other equipment in preparation for repair.
- Troubleshoots electrical malfunctions, inspects circuits and wiring for shielding and grounding, and tests electrical equipment for safety and efficiency.
- Uses blueprints, drawings, layout, or other specifications, and electrical hand tools and voltage-or-amperage measuring and recording devices.
- US Citizenship is required
- HS Diploma is required
- 1-3 years relevant experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.