Title: Material Analyst
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Duration: 12 months or longer
COVD-19 Vaccination is a requirement for this assignment. However, accommodations may be made for those with medical or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Performs a variety of purchasing duties. Maintains records and files pertinent to purchasing information. Purchases routine, non-discretionary materials, and supplies. Compiles, records, and tracks pertinent purchasing data. Compiles, records, and tracks purchasing activities and pricing data. Checks deliveries of material ordered and shipments received. Within prescribed limits takes actions to ensure on-time delivery of material. Coordinates return of rejected or unsuitable orders. Responds to requests for purchasing data and status of material activities.
- Request and evaluate quotations/ proposals from suppliers for materials, supplies to process purchase orders
- Raise purchase orders in accordance with company policies and procedures, to support business and program requirements.
- Proactively interact with suppliers, to ensure that materials, supplies, and equipment are shipped and delivered on contracted dates.
- Management and maintenance of company and customer electronic Management Systems and associated applications, databases, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure that all procurement issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner and to the satisfaction of the customers, both internal and external
- US Citizen required
- High School Diploma and 4 years of related experience and/or additional education to equal at least 4 years
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated experience with procurement
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively across all levels of an organization and with outside organizations
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while exercising good judgment, demonstrating flexibility and agility, prioritizing multiple tasks with competing deadlines, calmly and confidently managing schedule conflicts, and providing excellent follow-through
- Previous supply chain experience
- Familiarity with Maximo CMMS, SAP system
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay Rate: $49.96/hr
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.