Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Chandler, AZ
Duration: 12 months or longer
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
The person in this role:
- Perform analysis, design, or test of one or more moderately complex or portions of complex materials, structural components, and functional systems of company products.
- Generally, work from preliminary studies developed by higher graded engineers.
- Analyze requirements for materials, structural component, or functional systems.
- Select applicable analytical data from previous products, determine the technical principles involved, mathematically define the problem, and compute the engineering characteristics consistent with the specifications, design needs and requirements of other portions of the product.
- Release results as design data after review by higher graded engineer.
- Develop original ideas and elaborate on preliminary design concepts.
- Evaluate completed design with supervisor and other technical groups and make modification necessary to achieve the most ideal design.
- Develop and coordinate the conduct of test programs requires to evaluate design work.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship is required and ability to obtain a secret clearance.
- Requires BS in Engineering & 3 years or Masters in Engineering & 1 year
- Solid knowledge of GD&T principles and application to designs.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Pay Rate: $39.81/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.