Location: Palmdale, CA
Duration: 12 months or longer
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
The person in this role:
- Performs a variety of duties assisting mechanical engineers in the development of mechanical and electromechanical engineering designs, tests, fabrications, modifications, assemblies and components.
- Drafts detailed drawings for fabrication.
- Devices, fabricates, and assembles new or modified mechanical components or assemblies.
- Sets up and tests complete prototype units and subassemblies under operational conditions.
- Analyzes data and recommends modifications to components or test procedure to meet desired specifications.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship is required.
- High School Diploma/ Equivalent
- 2 years of experience as an assembler, machinist, technician or and a mechanic
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.