APR has been engaged to identify hard working Procurement Coordinator for one of our biggest clients in the aerospace/manufacturing industry.
***This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine***
LOCATION: Middlefield, CT 06455 CONTRACT: 6 months or longer PAY RATE: $20-$25/hr., depending on experience SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
One of the leading global manufacturers of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
- The Procurement Coordinator is responsible for expediting and maintaining open purchase orders to support manufacturing requirements.
- In this role, the Procurement Coordinator will maintain databases, reports, and solicit quotes from suppliers as required.
- Using MRP, will work with other functional groups to communicate schedule impacts
- Ability to create and modify excel spreadsheets
- Basic math skills are required to analyze pricing
- Ability to use a computer, keyboard, telephone, calculator
- Ability to understand MRP System
- Ability to understand and maintain spreadsheets and analyze costs
- Ability to analyze tasks, Prioritize tasks, and coordinate multi-step projects
- Ability to interpret basic drawings
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Review MRP (Material Resource Planning) requirements on a regular basis for assigned items/materials/services and react accordingly in order to maintain inventory levels based on established guidelines to support manufacturing demand.
- Expedite current deliveries and adjust purchase order dates to comply with business requirements.
- Maintain production meeting database daily to communicate part status
- Send out open order reports and work with suppliers to update the information to meet business needs
- Request, prepare, and analyze quote packages for internal customers
- Respond to MRP exception messages as required
- Work with suppliers and the procurement team to achieve 100% quality,100% on time delivery, and best total cost for the company
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of experience in role
- CIPS, APICs and/or CPM or equivalent certification Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean certification
- This position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and experience buying or expediting parts or services in a manufacturing environment
- Steel toe shoes possibly required
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.