An aerospace client is looking for Procurement Coordinator that will be responsible for processes and activities within supply chain related operations.
Position: Procurement Coordinator
Location: Dulles, VA 20166
Duration: 6 months or longer
- Manage and process Purchasing invoices
- Process and validate new supplier or change request to be a vendor master
- Provide additional assistance with ad hoc requests for data, metrics, and analytics
- Maintain Purchasing Image now requirements & approvals up to date
- Develop and present written documentation including user guides and process flow
- Support the Purchasing Management team through the Purchasing process
- Contacts vendors and transportation companies, to ensure that materials, supplies, and equipment are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
- Determines when deliveries may be delayed; coordinates with purchasing, manufacturing, engineering, and other users to expedite material requirements; maintains records and follow-up files of purchases, shipments, returns of damaged items, and related matters. Exclude buyers and internal expeditors.
- US Citizen
- Experience Required with ImageNow and/or Costpoint
- Experience with Microsoft Office products: Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Position is Remote with possible visits to Dulles facility
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our client:
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.