Property/ Asset Control Support
Title: Property/ Asset Control Support Location: Manhattan Beach, CA 902666 Duration: 12 months or longer Pay rate: $17 – 22.05/hr. Schedule: M-F (8-5)
COVD-19 Vaccination is a requirement for this assignment. However, accommodations may be made for those with medical or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Validation and reconciliation of calibration and test equipment between the Test Equipment Asset Management and Metrology System (TEAMMS) database and pooled or deployed inventory
- Validation and reconciliation of engineering property between the Engineering Property System (EPS) database and EPS Stockroom Inventories
- Handles lost tool reporting closure, and the overall lost and found accountability of M&TE
- Conducts monthly, quarterly, biannual, annual, cyclic, and spot check for inventories and internal audits
- Assists leadership team in management of assets through providing data for analysis of utilization for outcomes such as: retiring, selling or surplus of idle equipment
- Maintains and updates automated inventory database systems, spreadsheets and department processes/procedures for inventory and utilization reporting
- US Citizenship is required
- H/S Diploma or equivalent and relevant experience in an inventory control/management operation
- Ability to frequently move and position/reposition objects weighing up to 50lbs
- Ability to dawn and operate for varied amounts of time while wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) clothing articles such as face/beard covers, bouffant caps, hoods, frocks, coveralls, aprons, shoe covers, boot covers and sleeves
- Valid California State Driver's License
- Willingness to change physical work locations based on operational need
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Aerospace and Defense industry experience
- High level of computer and automated systems' experience
- Secret Clearance preferred but not required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay rate: $17 – 22.05/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.