Quality Inspector 2
Title: Quality Inspector
Location: Beltsville, MD 20705
Duration: 12 months or longer
Pay rate: $50-56/hr.
COVD-19 Vaccination is a requirement for this assignment. However, accommodations may be made for those with medical or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Performs required inspections and nondestructive tests (UT, MT, PT, visual, dimensional, load tests, etc.) on mechanical, electrical or structural components or systems to ensure conformance with the quality requirements for Naval reactor plants and associated systems, in support of ship construction, overhaul, refueling and repair contracts.
- Reports to a Supervisor, Inspection and works under general supervision.
- Work is performed within the confines of standardized Company and industry policies, practices and procedures.
- Has decision-making responsibilities with regard to the acceptance or rejection of work and tests performed and the determination of measuring equipment used.
- The incumbent has the authority to halt work temporarily that would affect the reactor plant.
- Errors could be critical and adversely affect the Company's competitive position in the nuclear field.
- Inspects and performs tests on mechanical, electrical or structural components and assemblies related to reactor plant operators.
- Inspections vary from close tolerance dimensional checks to general surveillance of the work in progress.
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- NAS410 certified level II preferred but not required
- Experience in dye penetrant inspections preferred but not required
- Ability to cross-train in other inspection methods
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.