Title: Electronic Technician Location: Dulles, VA Pay Rate: $65 – 69.97/ hr Duration: 6 months or longer
COVD-19 Vaccination is a requirement for this assignment. However, accommodations may be made for those with medical or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Under close supervision, performs routine technical functions related to the support of development engineering activities such as design, test, checkout, fabrication, modification, and assembly of electronics and Electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models or specialized test equipment.
- Applications may include analog, digital and/or video type circuits and logic systems. Guidance is readily available from superiors.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform routine testing, checkout, troubleshooting, prototype building, environmental testing, and simple developmental engineering tasks.
- Performs routine operational tests and fault isolation on development systems and equipment to ensure conformance with design specifications.
- Diagnoses and isolates malfunctions down to component level.
- Conducts defined engineering tests and collects data as assigned.
- Utilizes routine development or diagnostic equipment including oscilloscope, VOM, DVM, signal generators and similar test apparatus.
- Normally assigned in area such as development, engineering, test equipment design, or the like. Excludes those assigned to production test activities. Entry Level. Excludes trainees with no academic preparation or experience.
- US Citizenship required
- 4 or more years of relevant experience
- Electronics training equivalent to 2 years technical trade school or military technical school.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay Rate: $65 – 69.97/ hr
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.