APR has been engaged to identify a hardworking Shipping/Receiving Clerk for one of our biggest clients in the aerospace/manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Binghamton, NY 13905 CONTRACT: 3 months or longer PAY RATE: $14-$16/hr., depending on experience SHIFT: M-F, 1st shift, 6:30 am – 3:30 pm, OT possible
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
- Primarily responsible to perform material handling activities within the Stockroom and provide backup support to other Material departments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform duties associated with receiving both sub-assemblies and raw materials into the Stockroom and follow proper storage and issuing processes, including supporting FIFO and shelf life control procedures and requirements
- Kit materials in preparation for distribution to the production floor or in support of kitting projects for customers.
- Perform computer transactions within the Oracle system.
- As an internal customer of the Production floor, provide strong customer service in assisting the Production floor to meet the business needs.
- Work will include but not limited to all stockroom responsibilities as well as being cross-trained to provide backup support to Receiving and Shipping areas.
- Perform other duties such as completing paperwork for Defective Part Number (DPN) processing, assisting with cycle counting, annual inventory process and supporting the Materials department with special projects.
- Ability to learn the use of computers and any counting equipment used in the stockroom processes.
- Commitment to customer and business focus in areas such as quality of work, attendance and productivity. Overtime may be required.
- Adherence to company policies such as safety, respect for others, integrity and workplace rules.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years of experience in role
- Steel toe shoes required
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.