Software Engineer with TS/SCI Clearance
A Software Engineer with TS/SCI Clearance position just opened up in Pasadena, CA at the JPL/NASA facility. In this role, you will lead and perform overall Software design so it meets functional, performance, and interface requirements, and integrates with external systems hardware, software, and users. You must have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, or a related technical subject area with at least 3 years of related experience; and be a US Citizen.
Location: Pasadena, CA 91109 (Onsite) Position: Software Engineer with TS/SCI Clearance Pay Rate: $60 to $70/hr. (DOE) Duration: 15 months Work schedule: 5/40 or 9/80
We do offer paid time offs, holidays, 401k, medical, dental, and vision
- Leads and performs overall Software design so it meets functional, performance, and interface requirements, and integrates with external systems hardware, software, and users.
- Establishes and enforces design patterns and coding standards.
- Oversees software system verification and validation, as well as configuration management.
- Allocates requirements to elements within the software system.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active Top Secret (TS) clearance based upon Single Scope Background Investigation (SBBI) within a 5-year scope and must be approved for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) accesses.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, or related technical subject area with at least 3 years of related experience; Master's degree with at least 1 year of related experience.
- Experience with software architecture practices and extensive experience in the integration and deployment of large-scale and highly complex software systems.
- Extensive experience with a coding/scripting language(s), preferably python or shell script
- Experience working with software configuration management tools (such as GIT, SVN, AccuRev, CVS, JIRA)
- Strong communications skills including writing and reviewing technical operations documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with internal and external program leadership, as well as subcontractor teams
- Understanding of JPL and DoD organizations.
- Knowledge of JPL and DoD policies and procedures, as well as government regulations across a range of applications.
- Ability to meet commitments to produce quality products within budget through prioritization.
- Experience with a scripting language(s), preferably python or java script
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our client:
Our client is a research and development lab federally funded by NASA and managed by Caltech. Manages many of NASA's robotic missions exploring Earth, the solar system, and our universe.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.