Software/Firmware Test Technician
An Aerospace and Defense client is looking for a Software/Firmware Test Technician that will understand the Business Requirements and create/update Test Cases/Suites and make appropriate Test setup for Verification and Validation activities.
***This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine***
LOCATION: Brooklyn Park, MN 55428 POSITION: Software/Firmware Test Technician CONTRACT: 7 months or longer PAY: $80-$90/hr., depending on experience SHIFT: 1st shift, Mon – Fri, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Understand the Business Requirements and create/update Test Cases/Suites.
- Make appropriate Test setup for Verification and Validation activities.
- Develop, Execute Review and Document Functional and Non-Functional Test Cases/Suites and Result sheets.
- Attend Scrum calls/Status Meetings and able to share current state of activities.
- Create Bugs against functionality and Track till closure.
- Participate in Test Management activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Electronics Degree or Equivalent
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Good Communication Skills both verbally and written
- Interested in learning new technologies
- Problem Solver and Solution Provider
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and complete tasks on schedule
- 2+ years of experience into Manual Testing
- Good knowledge of SDLC and STLC process
- Experience in Manual testing for Desktop and Web applications
- Good knowledge of Defect Life cycle
- Experience with Agile/DevOps methodologies.
- Good knowledge in different Testing methodologies
- Knowledge/Experience in a Test Management Application suite
- Ability to review and comprehend code logic and flow written in C# or equivalent programming language
- 2+ years of Knowledge/Experience in SQL, writing ad-hoc or running preexisting queries
- 2+ years of experience in designing and developing Automation Test Scripts
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our Client: One of the leading global manufacturers of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices in the Aerospace and Defense industry
About APR: Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the matched for this position, apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.