An aerospace/manufacturing client is looking for a Stockroom Clerk that will count, store, and issue parts, materials, and supplies; both physically and in SAP, and maintains integrity count of inventory parts in stockroom. Interfaces with production supervisor, planner, buyer, and quality teams in a day-to-day basis.
LOCATION: Torrance, CA 92704 POSITION: EHS Admin PAY RATE: $17.77/hr. CONTRACT: 12 months or longer SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Counts, stores and issues parts, materials, and supplies; both physically and in SAP.
- Maintains integrity count of inventory parts in stockroom. Interfaces with production supervisor, planner, buyer, and quality teams in a day-to-day basis.
- Performs inventory audits and makes appropriate adjustments as permitted by supervisor.
- Helps to train other stockroom clerks in basic responsibilities.
- Counts and moves parts, prepare work order kits for production, receives parts into stock both physically and on SAP computer terminal.
- Verifies quantities and documentation.
- Supports traceability of material by writing down information on work order pick list.
- Utilizes hand counting and electronic scale methods
- Performs all SAP/material transactions, including dekitting and cycle counts.
- Prepare and package parts for shipping
- High School degree or equivalent
- Must work accurately with numbers
- Be able to lift 25 pounds
- Analytical and organized, able to handle high amount of data
- Computer systems and information technology
- Knowledge of SAP system
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our Client: One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
About APR: Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the matched for this position, apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.