APR has been engaged to identify an Assembly Technician/CSR for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
Location: Cheshire, CT 06410
Pay Rate: $21.63/hr
Duration: Temp to Hire (6 months initial) Schedule: 40 hours per week
Our client is a multinational company who aims to deliver innovative gas solutions and technologies to their customers in various industries, driving their performance and helping them reduce their environmental impact.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Assist in assembling electrical and mechanical components, to include sensor sub-assembly, and PCB board testing. Perform final QC of assembled components and prepare components for shipment. Provide customer service support for fielded equipment via phone and email.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Assist with the assembly of electrical and mechanical components, PCB board testing, and packaging and other related job duties as may be assigned.
- Provide assistance for customer service care with Airgas personnel and end use customers.
- Diagnose, test, or analyze the performance of electrical components, assemblies, or systems.
- Set up and operate standard or specialized testing equipment.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service.
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Other job duties as may be assigned.
- Inventory management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of customer services ethics, principles and procedures
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of electronic equipment, computer hardware, and software.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.