Database Support Analyst - Filemaker
APR has been engaged to identify a Database Support Analyst for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
Location: Remote (Some travel to Delaware, NE/Woburn, MA)
Pay Rate: $37/hr
Duration: 12 months or longer (possibility of conversion depending on performance)
Schedule: M-F (40 hours)
Our client is a multinational company who aims to deliver innovative gas solutions and technologies to their customers in various industries, driving their performance and helping them reduce their environmental impact.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
The File Maker/Database support analyst will work closely with the Sr. Manager Production Planning & Warehouse, and will have a range of responsibilities, including feature design and development, end user training, application support, manufacturing process design, opportunities assessment of integration with external databases (e.g. Oracle, Rockwell) and of evolution towards others MES and MRP's.
Support the File Maker implementation of the evolutions, related to bugs, customizations, new features, technical/functional changes:
- Organize the users feedback related to improvement needed from intake until delivery
- Triage requests by level of complexity and gap with current deployed version
- Support Air Liquide's decisions on prioritization of changes
- Follow-up with Vendor on the correct implementation of validated changes
- Test and organize/validate users testing (uses-case, expected results, etc…)
- Ensure no regression as well as no downtime of application or unavailability on others features
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other relevant area (or equivalent experience)
- General Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in Application Support File Maker
- 3+ years experience in Database configuration and administration
- 5+ years of experience in application support in manufacturing field
- Experience with the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems and Material Requirements Planning
- Excellent communication skills, customer support abilities, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Listening and dialogue to understand needs and problems encountered by users and translate them into solutions options from an application standpoint
- Highly efficient written skills (documenting standards, process and procedure guides, runbooks)
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills with ability to collect and correlate information and data
- Vendor management skills, ability to control the performance of the File Maker Vendor
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.