Entry Level Production Worker
Job Title: Entry Level TGCM Technician
Location: Malta, NY 12020
Pay Rate: $19/hr
Duration: 6 months or longer
Shift: Day/Night shift – 6:30 to 6:30 (AM/PM)
(12 hours – 3 days on/4 days off and 4 days on/3 days off vv)
Positions available: 10+
No experience required and we are accepting applicants from any background. Training is provided!
Our client is a multinational company who aims to deliver innovative gas solutions and technologies to their customers in various industries, driving their performance and helping them reduce their environmental impact.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Maintain and operate specialty gas/chemical delivery equipment, including bulk chemical offload/transfers.
- Perform minor inspections and preventive maintenance on gas/chemical related equipment.
- Perform minor gas/chemical troubleshooting and repair of delivery equipment.
- Perform daily rounds including recording readings, completing safety & 5S inspections, monitoring online gas and chemical systems, verifying heat trace operations, and completing chemical tote/drum and gas cylinder change-outs.
- Monitor and understand correct liquid bulk delivery procedures for each product on site.
- Provide information for and initiate proper reporting procedures per on-site policies including, but not limited to: problem situations/events & Quality Incident Reports, proper customer escalation, product acceptance, tank fill, inventory and material usage, bulk gas analysis, analyzer calibration, monitoring, safety parameters, and personnel requirements.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of gas/chemical related semiconductor-manufacturing problems.
- Emergency Response Team member
- Restart all high purity gas and/or chemical delivery equipment.
- Participate in customer and our client's programs including, but not limited to: Safety, Training, Operations, and Preventive Maintenance
- Satisfactorily complete TGCM Tech Level I local OJT minimum requirements within 12 months in job grade
High school diploma or GED
- Self motivated to learn
- Ability to learn, understand and enforce all proper reporting procedures per onsite operations policy
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to give instructions clearly
- Good electro-mechanical aptitude
- Display aptitude for working an emergency/high stress situation and performing problem solving actions properly and safely
- Ability to understand and abide by stringent safety rules
- Moderate to heavy lifting may be required
- Able to work any shift as needed and available for overtime as needed.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.