Maintenance Technician - 2nd shift
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Plumsteadville, PA 18949
Pay Rate: $18/hr + ($1/hr differential for 2nd shift)
Duration: 6 months (temp to hire depending on performance)
Shift: 2nd Shift (2:30 PM - 11:00 PM)
Training hours for the first shift (6:00 am-2:30 pm) BUT the manager can also train them on the 2nd shift if this works better for the candidate
Our client is a multinational company who aims to deliver innovative gas solutions and technologies to their customers in various industries, driving their performance and helping them reduce their environmental impact.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Perform maintenance on incoming high-pressure cylinders.
- Operate cylinder prep ovens and cylinder dryers.
- Valve / De-valve high pressure cylinders as needed.
- Sort, paint and scrape to ensure proper cylinder appearance specifications are met.
- Operate forklift in a safe manner.
- Conduct proper QC of all completed products and maintain process documentation as needed.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and follow direction. Must be able to shift priorities when directed.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Strong math skills and basic understanding of unit conversions.
- Requires walking or standing to a significant degree
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to read scales and gauges.
- Ability to work a 2nd shift schedule (2:30 PM - 11:00 PM)
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Reviews SDS for all chemicals present in handled cylinders.
- Works in a safe manner while handling cylinders at all times.
- Promptly report all safety incidents and / or concerns promptly to management.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment as required by the PPE matrix.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.