Material Handler - Entry Level
APR has been engaged to identify a Material Handler/Distribution Clerk for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
Location: Morrisville, PA 19067
Pay Rate: $18/hr
Duration: 8 months or longer (temp to hire depending on performance)
Schedule: M-F 6AM – 2:30PM
Positions Available: 2
Our client is a multinational company who aims to deliver innovative gas solutions and technologies to their customers in various industries, driving their performance and helping them reduce their environmental impact.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Perform the work with the utmost regard for the safety and health of all involved.
- Understand and comply with all safety regulations and guidelines while on company or customer property. Report any accident, incident and near miss.
- Understand and comply with the established Quality System and report any deficiencies and stop any plant operation if it is compromising the quality process.
- Assist in loading and unloading cylinder trucks utilizing a forklift, pallet jacks, cylinder hand truck and lifting objects.
- Sort cylinders according to product service and moving cylinders to designated areas.
- Assist in the shipping department as needed, retrieving and preparing orders
- Scan incoming cylinders as per SOP's
- Maintain general work area as per 5S methodology.
- Work with retest team when required to ensure proper handling and placement of cylinders
- HS Diploma or GED
- Good mechanical skills and aptitude.
- Have a basic knowledge of the properties and characteristics of the products being handled.
- Be able to accurately perform basic arithmetic calculations.
- Other Requirements
- Have a full range of motion and be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Be able to operate a forklift, jack pallet truck and other cylinder movement type
- Train in shipping to obtain DOT certification for creating bills of lading, placarding, palletizing, labeling, blocking bracing of cylinders
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.