A chemicals/manufacturing client is looking for a Remote Recruiter that will facilitate the full recruitment life cycle, including, but not limited to: Working collaboratively with hiring managers to understand business objectives and candidate requirements for open positions, and sourcing candidates using various sourcing methods to fill open positions in a timely manner
LOCATION: Houston, TX 77041 POSITION: Remote Recruiter CONTRACT: 3 months only PAY RATE: $30/hr. SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, 40 hrs. a week, manager is flexible
*MANAGER WOULD LIKE CANDIDATES IN CST OR EST TIME ZONES*
Facilitate the full recruitment life cycle, including, but not limited to:
- Working collaboratively with hiring managers to understand business objectives and candidate requirements for open positions
- Sourcing candidates using various sourcing methods to fill open positions in a timely manner
- Screening candidates by conducting interviews by using phone, in-person and web-based interview methods in order to effectively and efficiently qualify each candidate
- Identifying and recommend candidates for final interviews
- Guiding and coach hiring managers through the recruitment and interview process
- Utilize the applicant tracking system and spreadsheets to document all recruitment activity
- Extending offers of employment to candidates who have been approved.
- Providing superior customer service to candidates and internal & external customers throughout the recruitment process; ensure all verbal and written communications are accurate, clear, concise and professional.
- Providing ad-hoc reporting and analytics as required
- Managing the requisition log and applicant/interview/hire reports
- Identifying real and potential recruitment & employment-related concerns and escalate to the Senior Recruiter
- Proactively recommend recruitment best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant field of study
- 3 – 5 years Recruiting experience or a combination of education and experience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, employees, and officials in other departments
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and background at all levels of the organization
- Have a strong focus on analysis, personal activity level, efficiency, and quality of hiring
- Must possess a strong attention to detail
- Be able to meet deadlines, multi-task efficiently, work independently and be motivated to achieve results
- Experience utilizing social networks and databases to source and cold-call candidates
- An upbeat, energetic, tenacious personality
- A desire to grow and learn in human resources
- Knowledge of basic business and customer service principles including planning and organizing, resource management and leadership skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, moderately complex, and confidential information
- Proficient with Google platform strongly preferred
- Experience with Workday strongly preferred
- Ability to read and listen, understand, and communicate information and ideas in a clear and understandable manner, both orally and in writing
- Flexible, adaptable, and patient
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our Client: Our client is a multinational company who aims to deliver innovative gas solutions and technologies to their customers in various industries, driving their performance and helping them reduce their environmental impact.
About APR: Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the matched for this position, apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.