APR has been engaged to identify a Shipping Technician for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing chemical industry.
Location: Oldsmar, FL 33647
Pay Rate: $15/hr
Duration: 6 months or longer (Temp to hire depending on performance)
Schedule: M-F, 2PM-10:30PM
Our client is a multinational company who aims to deliver innovative gas solutions and technologies to their customers in various industries, driving their performance and helping them reduce their environmental impact.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Schedules freight shipments by common carrier, prepares shipping documents, receives incoming freight, and verifies cylinder delivery documents.
- Performs all job assignments in a safe manner according to SOPs.
- Schedules freight shipments using logistics and SOPs.
- Prepares IATA documents for international shipments.
- Verifies that outgoing cylinder shipments are correctly labeled and comply with DOT requirements and SOPs.
- Counts and verifies cylinder and freight shipments for receipt into SAP, delivering documents to the plant production coordinator in a timely manner.
- Maintains an accurate inventory of stocked gas items and insures that stocked cylinders are properly relieved from SAP inventory.
- Places incoming Raw Materials, CATS cylinders and COCs in the appropriate holding/quarantine locations. Notifies the production plant when Raw Materials, COCs and CATS cylinders are received in a timely manner.
- Moves cylinders by forklift to the pure plant (C196) for deliveries on local routes and shuttles as necessary.
- Arranges local pick-up and delivery of full and empty raw materials for the Specialty Gas plant.
- Maintains Site Security at the main access gate to the Specialty Gas plant, allowing only approved contractors and vendors on site. Insures that visitors to the Specialty Gas plant comply with site security rules and local PPE requirements.
- Assists with cylinder inventory as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Familiarity with manufacturing
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiar with industry testing tools and equipment
- Basic math
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must wear required PPE at all times
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.