Title: Project Coordinator Location: Rosemead, CA – remote to start Duration: 12 months or longer Schedule: M-F 8-5 - May be exploring staggered shifts so time can vary
Our client is the primary electricity supply company for much of Southern California.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Maintain reciprocal exchange of material with other utilities.
- Coordinate data and exhibits in response to data requests.
- Prepare reports/documents required to comply with decisions and orders issued by regulatory agencies and calendar pertinent dates.
- Provide hearing support by coordinating all necessary documentation for attorneys, witnesses, and case managers.
- Analyze, review, format and file regulatory pleadings and reports.
- Review data for clarity, consistency, and timeliness in order to meet regulatory deadlines and legal requirements
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder required
- HS Diploma/GED plus 2 years of experience in an analytical, administrative, project management role or project coordination/or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Office tools. Specifically: Excel and Word
- Ability to lift, carry and/or push up to 25 lbs. (CPUC Regulatory requirement)
- Must be able to travel by air to assist at hearings. (Very slight possibility of travel)
- Must be able to work overtime with minimal notice.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, and be customer focused, to understand and appropriately respond to project manager's and clients' business needs and interface effectively and/or collaborate with others as well as work independently.
- Experience with regulatory matters, law, or utility operations.
- Knowledge of CPUC Structure, general practices & procedures, and key personnel.
- General knowledge of Company structure, objectives and policies relating to state and federal agencies.
- Experience working on a General Rate Case.
- Experience supporting complex projects. (i.e., General Rate Case, Audits, SONGS, NDCTP, ERRA).
- Demonstrated experience tracking large amounts of data, monitoring and reporting project status, and coordinating activities to ensure timely delivery.
- Experience planning and organizing multiple assignments, tasks, and projects, and adjusting to changing priorities.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Outlook or an equivalent e-mail application.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay Rate: $21.38/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.