Administrative Assistant IV
APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify an Administrative Assistant IV
Location: Fremont, CA 94538
Position: Administrative Assistant IV
Pay Rate: $29.87/Hr
Duration: 5 months
Shift: 8-5:30 pm Monday to Friday
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- client is one of the largest non-profit health plans founded in 1945 which offers comprehensive, affordable health coverage plans for individual & family, Medicare, employers, and large group.
- Provides more complex administrative support and project coordination for the department head, managers, and or staff members to include the following.
- Answers phones, screens call, takes messages, and routes to appropriate members and staff.
- Greets KP visitors or outside vendors.
- May monitor and or respond to routine email inquiries for others.
- Manages multiple calendars and schedules and plans meetings.
- Arranges special events requiring solid understanding of event planning and coordination.
- Makes travel arrangements for the department head and or staff members.
- Coordinates project proposals and recommends updates to department documents.
- High school diploma and one year of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience
Specific Systems Knowledge Required:
- Advanced computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software, email, PP, excel applications
Specific Systems Knowledge Preferred:
- Onelink, outlook emails etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is a match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.