Epic Credentialed Trainer
Client: UC San Diego Health Jacobs Town Centre Drive Crisis Response Location: La Jolla, CA 92037 (Remote) Position: Epic Credentialed Trainer Pay Rate: $84.06/hr Duration: 26 weeks Expected Shift: 5x8H Days - 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
The Epic PT will be in charge of the implementation of the Epic Research module at UCSD. In this role, the Epic PT will be responsible for completing the following tasks:
- Analyzing existing training documents
- Updating training documents based on current build, workflows, and style guide
- Building/Updating MST environment to accommodate rolling Go Live strategy
- Collaborating with operational leadership to develop training tracks for all Research and related roles
- Creating curriculum in the form of lesson plans, tipsheets, eLearnings, and the like
- Collaborating with SMEs to identify key operational workflows, create patient scenarios for curriculum
- Provide new hire training as needed
- Seasoned Principal Trainer with multiple years of Epic training experience: delivery and instructional design; Certified/Accredited in EpicCare Ambulatory and TED (Epic Master Training Environment Build)
- Epic Research certification/accreditation, Epic Beacon certification/accreditation
Our client is one of the largest non-profit health plans founded in 1945 which offers comprehensive, affordable health coverage plans for individual & family, Medicare, employers, and large group.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is a match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.