Project Manager - Int
A healthcare client is looking for a Project Manager.
Location: Downey, CA 90242
Position: Project Manager
Duration: 6 months
Onsite (possible 1-2 days remote in future)
Expected Shift: variable but usually 8a-5p
- Leads the delivery of a complex project.
- Maintains a tactical focus.
- Sets clear objectives and defined deliverables.
- Develops cost benefit analyses for the project, communicates to an executive committee, creates, and reports project status utilizing a dashboard, allocates resources, defines project governance policies, and manages the financial concerns.
- Utilizes and effectively communicates technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team while motivating team members to their highest potential.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills. Interfaces effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- Effectively utilizes external vendors and internal resources.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 yrs. experience
- Specific Systems Knowledge Required: Microsoft products, One Note, One Drive, SharePoint, Outlook, excel, PM tools. Strong communication and relationship building relationships.
- Specific Systems Knowledge Preferred: computer, phone, internet, Healthcare/ hospital logistics are a plus.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is one of the largest non-profit health plans founded in 1945 which offers comprehensive, affordable health coverage plans for individual & family, Medicare, employers, and large group.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is a match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.