Training & Development Representative
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Training & Development Representative.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX 78228 (remote)
CONTRACT: 3-6 months, temp to hire
Monday – Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM (PST)
Over-time Required: Occasionally, 2-3 times a week
Designs and delivers programs to train all levels of personnel. Develops tests and visual aids, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities. Keeps abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques. Develops in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs, including preparing personnel for more responsible positions and increasing effectiveness in present assignments. May evaluate and/or oversee contractors or vendors to develop and/or administer training programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct orientation and job specific training for new team members to ensure understanding of the job, responsibilities, policies and procedures
- Train team members on VA compensation and pension disability worksheets and QTC report writing software
- Conduct team member refresher and update training
- Develop training plans, calendars, and assist with training material development
- Schedule training programs and ensure set up of materials and equipment in a timely and efficient manner
- Update existing training procedures as necessary
- Participate in the training team expansion requirements for corporate departments
- Analyze, evaluate, and provide feedback related to training effectiveness
- Test, evaluate, and offer feedback on new system updates
- Provide operations support to team members as needed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in medical terminology
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to organize, plan and coordinate multiple tasks with a high sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
3 to 6 years of experience as a successful operational team member
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.