Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
Location: Highland, IL 62249 Duration: 4 months or longer Pay Rate: $20/hr. Shift: 1st shift, M-F, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the review and routing of incoming deduction claims. Portfolio of deductions to be maintained at less than $1M on a monthly basis.
- Will be responsible for making initial contact with internal and external customers to collect data and claim detail for claim review.
- Ensure appropriate approvals and documentation are received in order to resolve outstanding deductions. Approvals will need to fall within an established limit of authority matrix.
- Will be responsible for supporting the Sr. Deduction Analyst and peers.
- Will be responsible for communicating CCFS department and the company's policies regarding selling, pricing, rebates, and returns.
- 1-3 years of experience in role
- High School Diploma required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Face mask will be provided
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.