Entry Level Material Handler
APR has been engaged to identify a hardworking Entry Level Material Handler for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Dallas, TX 75241 CONTRACT: 12 months or longer PAY RATE: $15/hr. SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM, OT required with weekends if necessary
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Counting Pallets; Stacking Pallets
- The position is responsible for material distribution, sorting, organizing, and allocation in the production area.
- The position is mainly breaking down pallets and sorting parts.
- They have pallet jacks in the event a pallet needs to be moved, but this position will not really do much of that.
- Other than team lifts, we don't have any lift assists.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs would be rare in the position. It's mainly smaller components.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have 1-3 years material handling experience, warehouse or distribution center background is highly recommended.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Computer skills, including using warehouse system, MRB, or any local developed programs to optimize material handling.
- Good communication skills
- Team oriented
- Good record of job performance, safety, and attendance
- Steel toed shoes required
COMPENSATION: We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.