APR has been engaged to identify a hardworking HR Assistant for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
Location: Irvine, CA 92618 Duration: 12 months or longer Pay Rate: $20/hr. Shift: 1st shift, M-F, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Ownership of Badge system
- Managing day-to-day employee questions including such topics as benefits, disability, onsite events
- Planning and coordinating onsite events
- Key player with communications for the site Assists the Human Resources Department by:
- Assisting in responding to day-to-day employee relations issues.
- Prepare letters and miscellaneous correspondence.
- Maintain accurate records (including personnel files), order maintain and purchase office supplies.
- Assist with other miscellaneous tasks.
- This position requires initiative, independence, flexibility and compliance to directions, as brief as they may be.
- The qualified candidate must be able to learn quickly and manage multiple tasks.
- Due to the confidential and sensitive nature of the information encountered, discretion is required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent GED
- 1-3 years of experience in role
- Steel toe shoes and safety glasses required
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.