APR has been engaged to identify hard working Manufacturing Associate for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Worcester, MA, 01606 CONTRACT: 12 months or longer PAY RATE: $14 per hour SHIFT: M-F, (1st shift – 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM), OT required
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Hang/remove parts and kits onto/off-of paint conveyor. They are hanging dry painted pieces on an assembly line.
- Ensure proper part flow and sequence.
- Inspect completed parts to ensure compliance to quality standards.
- Ability to follow planning and scheduling directions.
- Maintain equipment and perform housekeeping duties as necessary.
- Requires frequent standing and bending. Must be able to regularly lift up-to 35-pounds and occasionally lift 35-50-pounds. There is assistance, such as dolly's and max weight capacity is around 15lbs.
- 1+ years of experience in light to medium industrial manufacturing environment
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Steel Toed Shoes required
COMPENSATION: We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.