Part-time Entry Level Assembler
APR has been engaged to identify hardworking Part-time Entry Level Assemblers for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Reno, NV 89506 CONTRACT: 6 months or longer PAY RATE: $16.50/hr. SHIFTS:
- 1st shift, M-Th, 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- 2nd shift, M-Th, 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs simple repetitive bench assembly of parts and components
- May use bolts, screws, clips and other fastening devices
- Work under close supervision and may work from models, samples, or simple diagrams
- Picking packing and pulling orders in a efficient and accurate manner
- Ability to work overtime with little to no notice as necessary for customer requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems as they arise
- Keeps work areas clean and safe
- Other various duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years of experience preferred
- Read and write and communicate effectively in English
- Perform basic mathematical functions (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying and fractions)
- Able to stand on feet continuously during working shift.
- Require fine manipulation of hands with repetitive motion.
- Able to regularly lift 35 pounds without assistance. Occasionally lift more than 35 lbs. with assistance.
- Must be able to wear required personal protective equipment as required by company policy and procedure.
- Steel toe boots/shoes required
- Exposure to cold/heat weather conditions while shipping doors are open
- Fast paced while maintaining safety priorities
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.