APR has been engaged to identify hard working Project Coordinator for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Southfield, MI 48076 CONTRACT: 12 months or longer PAY: $26/hr. SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Prepares Microsoft Powerpoint presentations for management reviews by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information; recommending actions
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings with internal and external stakeholders to find consensus on critical project tasks
- Supports updating project reporting files
- Supports maintaining project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and engaging with key team members to solve problems.
- Project management
- Technical understanding (preferred, not required)
- Documentation skills
- Self-driven individual, ability to work independent
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of project experience or project coordination
- Working in the automotive industry preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of tools, exposure to schedule software
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other related discipline preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.