Supply Chain Production Planner
An aerospace/manufacturing client is looking for a Supply Chain Production Planner that will will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager and it will be based at Highland, IL facility. Emphasis is placed on analysis and the interpretation of a variety of reports, with coordination of necessary support activities to allow timely and economical completion of production commitments, in line with the Companys business objectives
Location: Highland, IL 62249 Duration: 12 months or longer Pay Rate: $26/hr. Shift: 1st shift, M-F, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and manage MRP/ Safety Stock for Highland Facility
- Run MRP Daily, responsible for translating the mechanical recommendations of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) into executable decisions
- Inspect (MRP) recommendations and implement. Approve acceptance or rejection of MRP recommendations. Review various reports to determine validity of MRP recommendations based on material availability, inventory levels, lead times, etc. Initiate activity to allocate stock, purchase materials and internally manufacture material.
- Communicate with production team to ensure on timely execution of the Plan orders
- Interpret reports and execute appropriate activities to advance, delay or cancel previously scheduled materials. Analyze requirements and apply judgment to determine if MRP recommendations are correct for planning factors such as EOQ's and make/buy decisions
- Minimize excess inventories. Coordinate and monitor cross-departmental planning and scheduling efforts needed for maintaining internal build and delivery schedules.
- Determine rescheduling and/or re-sizing orders. Determine possible use of Product Support Parts
- Monitor and maintain different reports within the planner scope
- Support PLM and Forecasting activities
- Keen analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills and abilities
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient use of spreadsheet, presentation, database structures, business objects or similar reporting tool and operating system software
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or Equivalent
- 1 year of analytic and organizational experience in support of planning activities
- Experience in supply chain and manufacturing is a must (Knowledge of MRP)
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our Client: One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
About APR: Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the matched for this position, apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.