Location: Washington, DC 20049 Position: Administrative Assistant Pay Rate: $22.70/hr Duration:2 Months Schedule: 20 hours per week. Although a few of those hours need to take place during office hours, we can be flexible about accommodating people able to work evenings/weekends.
- (December 5 – February 3 with flexibility for time off around the December holidays)
- Entering a backlog of gifts from 2022 into the SalesForce database
- Entering 2022 year-end donations into the SalesForce database
- Update our how-to guide for how they enter gifts into SalesForce
- Creating invoices and other support documentation for corporate and law firm solicitations
- Creating acknowledgment letters for gifts
- Updating donor addresses in SalesForce for returned letters
- Attention to Detail
- Familiarity with nonprofit fundraising
- Familiarity with SalesForce a plus
- The temp would need access to our SalesForce donor database, as well as our online giving portals and checks as they arrive.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
About APR: Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.